CAS-ERP Data Integration Forum
Welcome to the CAS-ERP Data Integration Forum
Liaison, in partnership with their hosted Centralized Application Systems (CAS), has created an CAS-ERP Data Integration Committee comprised of individuals using some of the major ERP systems (Banner, PeopleSoft) - we are still looking for individuals using Datatel and Jenzabar to join the committee - to improve, and to respond to questions about, CAS-ERP data integration within all programs and schools participating in any CAS and to provide guidance for those programs and schools who are contemplating CAS membership. Read more

October 20, 2017, 07:56:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Technolutions Slate - Is anyone currently or planning integration?  (Read 2910 times)
bszurgot

« on: June 17, 2015, 11:14:35 AM »

Has anyone successfully integrated CASPA (or perhaps is considering integrating) with Technolutions Slate?

We're hoping we can find someone who might help guide us in our implementation.

Thank you.

Bob Szurgot
Mgr. of Business Systems
Office of Technology Services
University of Evansville
Evansville, Indiana
gregoryhmartin

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 09:57:46 AM »

Hello bszurgot,

I have successfully integrated three WebAdmit programs - CASPA, PTCAS, and SOPHAS - into Technolutions Slate. Using WebAdmit's API functionality and Slate Source Formats and sftp, I set up an entirely automated process that delivers app data from WebAdmit to Slate on a daily basis.

I know this post is rather old, but I'd be happy to help you with your implementation.

Thank you,
Greg Martin
collurdo

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 11:13:46 AM »

Greg,

I'm new to University of Mount Union and would love to chat with you further about your integrations. Could you send me your contact information, please?

-Dottie Collura
collurdo@mountunion.edu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: