CAS-ERP Data Integration Forum
Welcome to the CAS-ERP Data Integration Forum
Liaison, in partnership with their hosted Centralized Application Systems (CAS), has created an CAS-ERP Data Integration Committee comprised of individuals using some of the major ERP systems (Banner, PeopleSoft) - we are still looking for individuals using Datatel and Jenzabar to join the committee - to improve, and to respond to questions about, CAS-ERP data integration within all programs and schools participating in any CAS and to provide guidance for those programs and schools who are contemplating CAS membership. Read more

October 20, 2017, 08:15:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOPHAS Reference Tables  (Read 5945 times)
xunzhao

« on: April 24, 2012, 10:11:22 AM »

Hi,

This is Martin Zhao from Rutgers University. We are in process of integrating our home grown ERP system with SOPHAS. There will be lots of reference tables integration to guide our system changes. We are also going to accept text file format for application data.

I want to have some sample data for the U_GRE file that includes GRECODE for subject testing, such as "GRECODE=22 or GRECODE=24". This is for us to sort out the field reading position for multiple subject tests.

Thanks a lot in advance. BTW, this site is a great idea to share knowledge for integration.

Martin Zhao
OIT - ESS | Rutgers, The State University Of New Jersey
Jerome Giudicelli
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 09:47:41 AM »

Hi Martin,

please take a look at the SOPHASSampleData2013.zip file in the "Documents" section. It contains data for all the mailing sections, including U_GRE.
Let me know if you have any other question regarding this data.

Jerome Giudicelli
Director of Product Strategy and Design
Liaison International
xunzhao

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 12:37:40 PM »

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for pointing out the "Document" location which can resolve lots of our other questions.

1) I looked at the SOPHASSampleData2013.zip sample U_GRE file, it contains only data with GRECODE equals '02'. The sample I want to see is the GRECODE equals '22' or '24' or other subject test code. We want to know where the subject test score data are stored, such as "SCRTYPE1", "CVTSCR1", "GREPCT1" fields.

2) For multiple GRE subject tests, will the second and subsequent subject test data be stored in fields such as "SCRTYPE2", "CVTSCR2", "GREPCT2", or multiple GRE subject tests will be saved in multiple records?

Regards,
-Martin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: