CAS-ERP Data Integration Forum
Welcome to the CAS-ERP Data Integration Forum
Liaison, in partnership with their hosted Centralized Application Systems (CAS), has created an CAS-ERP Data Integration Committee comprised of individuals using some of the major ERP systems (Banner, PeopleSoft) - we are still looking for individuals using Datatel and Jenzabar to join the committee - to improve, and to respond to questions about, CAS-ERP data integration within all programs and schools participating in any CAS and to provide guidance for those programs and schools who are contemplating CAS membership. Read more

October 18, 2017, 02:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAS College Codes Master List  (Read 3801 times)
murphyj2

« on: January 08, 2013, 11:21:43 AM »

I have build a import for both the PTCAS and OTCAS into our CRM (Datatel/Ellucian Recruiter) using the Dynamics CRM API. This import creates prospects, applications, activities and updates college academic history on applicants. The only problem is that I am having to manually map the CAS College Codes Master List code to CEEB Codes when I import. For example the CAS College Code for our School is 001403 but the CEEB for our school is 3780.

I have created a field on Colleges called CAS Code so our import can create College Academic History by using this code but I am wondering if any other school has mappped the CAS College Codes Master List codes to CEEB codes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

James Murphy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: